August 8, 2022, Monday
- Legal Name: Nawaraj Khatri
- Date of Birth: April 15, 1997
- Nationality: Nepalese
- Based on: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Permanent Residence: Bakachol-5, Khotang, Nepal
- Religion: Hinduism (by Birth)
- Contact: [email protected]
Works and Activities
- Video Editor at Whatsup Media (2021-present)
- Working on Sound Design to enhance the story
- Assembled the best footage to match the story
- Basic Animation on the process of video creation
- Video Editor/Producer at Hello Nawaraj (2017-present)
- Program Coordinator, Ma Junkiri Project, I For Change (2018-2020)
- Taught English to the Rohingya Refugee Adults.
- Assisted the Children of Rohingya Refugees in their education.
- Helped Rohingya Refugees to overcome cultural difficulties.
- Tutor, Back to Village Campaign, I For Change (2019)
- Assisted the students of rural area in Morang and Pachthar to pick better career options.
- Highlighted the better practices of teaching/learning process to the students.
- Co-organizer, Aspire Scholastic Meet 2019, Scholastic Foundation (2019)
- Organized Aspire Scholastic Meet 2019 in Chitwan, Nepal, which was later awarded by World Book of Records, London.
- College Lead for Texas International College, Walkathon-2018, Teach For Nepal (2018)
- Led the students of Texas International College for Walkathon 2018.
- Walked for solidarity to commit ourselves that no children regardless of socio-economic status will be left behind.
- Worked for the fundraising event.
- Event Co-ordinator, Sikshya Nepal (2017)
- Worked as an event coordinator in Sikshya Nepal’s National Reading Mela